Jr2 Studio Set
Welcome to the Jr2 Studio Combo set. If you are looking for a simple solution and don’t need iTTL/ETTL or High Speed Sync, then the Jr2 System is the prefect way to trigger your off-camera flashes and studio strobes. These Canon and Nikon based Receivers make controlling your speedlites simple and easy. With the same Receiver, you also have the ability to control power levels of Paul C Buff studio lights.
RadioPopper Jr2 Transmitter
The Jr2 Transmitter simply attaches to your camera’s hotshoe or PC Sync port. It provides incredibly simply controls that are easy to learn even for a beginner. Control four groups of the off-camera lights for a variation of power outputs, toggle groups on/off easily, and save up to four group and output settings.
The Jr2 Transmitter also has a lock function to help prevent making changes unnecessarily. Another great feature the Jr2 Transmitter has is the ability to trigger your camera remotely. You would simply need a shuttle release cable specific to your camera and any additional RadioPopper Transmitter.
The Jr2 Transmitter can communicate with any JrX Receiver. Px Receivers have this option when used with a Canon Speedlite.
RadioPopper Jr2 Receiver
The Jr2 Receiver is a great easy solution for triggering your off-camera flashes and studio strobes. This Receiver provides stop accurate control for your lighting. The groups allow up to four different power outputs to facilitate your creative freedom.
With a simple setup, sync and control power outputs of your Alien Bees, White Lightning or Zeus studio light by attaching the included RJ-11 cable. Most Canon or Nikon Speedlites are also compatible with the Jr2 Receiver.This includes the Nikon 700 & 900 series. Simply attach your Speedlight right in the Receiver’s hotshoe or use the included cables instead and you’re ready to go.
The Jr2 Receiver provides stop accurate control for your lighting, and may be assigned to one of four different lighting groups for maximum creative freedom.
- Dimensions: 1.75” x 2.25” x 1.25” (45mm x 57mm x 30mm)
- Weight: 1.7 ounces / 48 grams (Including battery)
- Battery: 2 x AAA Batteries. Rechargeable approved.
- Battery Life: 20+ hours continual running time. (Depending on battery type and quality)
- Radio Frequency: 902-928 MHz, ISM Band
- Radio Range: Up to 1750 ft depending on conditions and environment.
- Maximum Sync Speed: 1/250 for cameras having leaf shutters.
- Dimensions: 4.0” x 1.75” x 1.2” (100mm x 45mm x 30mm)
- Weight: 1.9 ounces / 53 grams (Including battery)
- Battery: Two AAA Batteries
- Battery Life: Approx. 8-10 Hours total power-on time. We suggest use of Lithium or NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- Radio Frequency: 902-928 Mhz, ISM Band (CE version: 868- 868.6 Mhz)
- Radio Range: 300 ft to 1750 ft depending on conditions and environment
Jr2 Receiver (option for 1-3)
AAA Batteries (2 per unit)
RJ-11 Phone Jack Sync Cord (one per receiver)
12″, 3.5mm to 3.5mm Sync Cable (one per receiver)
3.5mm 1/4″ Sync Port Adaptor (one per receiver)