RadioPopper Product Compatibility
PX Transmitter (Master Devices):
550EX, 580EX, 580EXII, 600EX-RT (1)
PX Receiver (Slave Flashes):
420EX (2), 430EX, 430EXII, 550EX, 580EX, 580EXII, 600EX-RT (3)
PX Transmitter (Commanders):
SB-700 (4), SB-800, SB-900 (4), SB-910(4)
Camera bodies with built-in commanders: D80, D90, D200, D300, D600, D700, D800 (requires RadioPopper Nikon Pop-Up Adaptor)
PX Receiver (Remote Flashes):
SB-600, SB-700 (5), SB-800, SB-900, SB-910 (6)
PX Transmitter (Master Device):
Di866 Mark II for Canon
Di866 Mark II for Nikon7
PX Receiver (Remote Flash):
Di866 Mark II for Canon (7)
Di866 Mark II for Nikon (7)
PX Receiver (Remote Flash):
Qflash T5d-R with the Qnexus attachment (8)
- The 600EX-RT is compatible in its optical mode only.
- Velcro mounting is required for the 420EX in lieu of the mounting bracket.
- When using the 600EX-RT as a slave flash, use the 580EXII slot on the mounting bracket to mount the PX Receiver. If the upper part of the bracket has the original round foam ring, you will need to remove it. New style foam is available free of charge.
- When using a SB-700, SB-900, or SB-910 as a master device, mount the PX Transmitter to the back edge atop the flash head. Improper mounting will become evident if PX Transmitter fails to trigger as flash zoom level is increased.
- Velcro mounting is required for the SB-700 in lieu of the mounting bracket.
- When using the SB-910 off-camera, use the SB-900 slot of the mounting bracket to mount the PX Receiver.
- Use the 580EX slot on the mounting bracket. If the upper part of the bracket has the original round foam ring, you will need to remove it. New style foam is available free of charge. All flashes must be set to flash channel 2.
- Velcro mounting is required.
The JrX Transmitter is compatible with any camera body with a standard hotshoe. It is also compatible with older Sony camera bodies using the FA-HS1AM Hotshoe Adapter.
The JrX Receiver is compatible with most all studio strobes and handheld flashes with appropriate sync cable. JrX Receivers are shipped with 3.5mm cable, 2.5mm and 1/4 inch sync adapters.
To determine the appropriate cable to connect your JrX Receiver to your flash or strobe, please view our JrX Cable Selection Guide.
The RPCube is compatible with most TTL-capable Canon or Nikon compatible flashes.
Canon: The JrX Receiver with RPCube will control power on all Canon flashes.
Nikon: SB700, SB900 & SB910 can only be triggered. The JrX Receiver with RPCube will control power on all other Nikon flashes.
JrX as Remote Camera Trigger
For remote camera triggering, use a JrX Transmitter to trigger a JrX Receiver attached to a camera's remote shutter release port. Please contact RadioPopper Support to determine the appropriate cable.
PX - JrX Cross Compatibility
PX Transmitter -> JrX Receiver
The PX Transmitter will trigger JrX Receivers (either by themselves or simultaneously with PX Receivers.)
JrX Transmitter -> PX Receiver
The JrX Transmitter will control PX Receivers connected to Canon flashes.